The first quarter of Federal Excise Tax returns got due by April 30, 2021 and if you have missed the due date you still have time to report this excise taxes with the IRS. Report the taxes as early as possible to reduce the late filing and interest charges on the delay. TaxExcies.com has a intuit solution for taxpayers that would enhance the excise tax reporting process. This is a self serviced tax reporting website and getting started is simple, just start using by registering with your email and you have help around to walk you through the process screen by screen. No upfront charges, try for free and pay only when you opt to eFile or print the tax return.Continue reading You Still Have Time to Complete Your Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Returns
The electronic filing platform have seen a consistent growth over the years and now this is the most preferred method to report and pay the Federal Taxes. The electronic filing also leads the taxpayers to directly report and pay the taxes with the IRS. The situation due to pandemic has pushed the taxpayers towards electronic filing. TaxExcise.com is a pioneer in handling Quarterly Excise Tax returns since 2007, infact the only website that supports electronic filing for all the Federal Excise Tax Forms at one place.Continue reading Today April 30 Due Date For First Quarter Federal Excise Tax Reporting
Time for Excise Taxpayers to go in full swing and complete the Quarterly Federal Excise Tax returns for the 2nd Quarter of 2020. Excise taxes collect along with the goods or services offer has to be consolidated and reported to the IRS in the tax form 720. PCORI fee is also due and has to be reported along with the 2nd Quarter of Form 720.
Form 720 – Electronic Filing – July 31 Due Date
TaxExcise.com electronic filing enables you to meet excise tax compliance effortlessly with its features, error free filing is very much possible. with eFiling. For small businesses electronic filing is much handy then working with a tax accountant. Excise taxes can be prepared and reported by yourself in 3 simple steps. Just complete the information that is probed and you’re done in few minutes. Get tax calculated right, as we update the tax rates regularly when there is a new update from the IRS.
Electronic filing saves time and get it done with the help of our tax experts waiting to answer and help you through the efiling process. It won’t take much time for you to have your Federal Excise Tax returns processed by the IRS and to receive the acknowledgement in mail. The earlier you efile you get more time to work with your return if it requires an amendment or resubmission in case of rejections.
PCORI Fee in Form 720 – July 31 Due Date
New research trust fund fees are due July 31 from health insurers and the plan sponsors of self-insured plans. The fee is paid annually using Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return. The payment can also be paid through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) if you already have an account established.
The PCORI fee initially applied to specified health insurance policies and applicable self-insured health plans with policy or plan years ending after September 30, 2012, and before October 1, 2019; however, in December 2019 the fee was extended for an additional 10 years under the Further Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2020 (H.R. 1865) and now applies through plan years ending before October 1, 2029.
The IRS provides self-insured employers with transition relief for calculating the average number of plan enrollees, which the IRS refers to as covered lives—employees, spouses and dependents covered by the health plan. Payment due on any given July 31 covers the plan year that ended in the preceding calendar year, so the fee payable by July 31, 2020, is for plan years ending in 2019.
Electronic filing with TaxExcise.com
The due date is around the corner and you have limited time to do a paper return. Electronic filing can be strategically the best way to report and pay the Federal Excise Taxes with the IRS. Taxpayers should file on time, even if they can’t pay the full amount due. Then, they should pay the rest as soon as they can. Remember, the sooner paid, the less owed. The Internal Revenue Service reminds taxpayers about the importance of timely filing and paying their taxes, and that there are several options available to help people having trouble paying.
TaxExcise.com is an IRS authorized eFile service provider and help you to complete this Excise Tax returns electronically. The only website to efile the tax form 720, no need to have any software or tools to download, just plug into an internet connect and start efiling with TaxExcise. Talk to us today at (866) 245 – 3918 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the aviation excise tax holiday?
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), enacted on March 27, 2020, provides an excise tax holiday that suspends certain aviation excise taxes. The excise tax holiday began on March 28, 2020 and will end on December 31, 2020.
During the excise tax holiday, no tax is imposed on kerosene used in commercial aviation, and normally taxed pursuant to I.R.C. §§ 4041(c) or 4081. The CARES Act applies only to kerosene used in commercial aviation during the excise tax holiday, rather than the sale or removal of kerosene during the excise tax holiday.
The excise tax holiday also applies to the taxes normally imposed on amounts paid for the transportation of persons and property by air under I.R.C. §§ 4261 and 4271.Continue reading Aviation Excise Tax Holiday under the CARES Act – Form 720 Federal Excise Taxes
TaxExcise.com has better ways to handle your Federal Excise Tax filing worries, being an expert and the most experience e-file service provider for all Federal Excise Tax Forms since 2007 we have the e-filing advantages and know your expectations. More over we’re the 1st IRS Authorized e-file service provider for all excise tax forms. More to add and they are;
- An excellent combination of comfort and expertise accessible from your home or office, desktop computer or tablet devices or from your smart phones
- Dedicated tax expert who will work hard to take care of your filing and guarantee 100% accuracy as well as your satisfaction with his work.
- Email or Chat or Call, we have experts to handle it with care. You’re with the most trusted e-file website since 2007 and rated top “the market leader” by your fellow truckers.
- Secured and Safe tax filing services from a renowned Tax e-filing company. 100% secure by Thawte SSL with encryption measures built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information through McAfee Secure.
- Anytime, anywhere access to your tax information and documents. This includes access to your Federal Excise Tax Returns, Schedule -1 copies, year-round assistance.
Electronic Filing for Federal Excise Taxes
The foremost is IRS could receive your returns and process it faster than any other way of filing. Choosing online filing or electronic filing eliminated all possible human errors that could happen in a tax return. Let see some of the larger benefits of e-filing Form 720 returns.
- Faster Processing – e-filed returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Convenience – available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ease of use – user friendly, with step-by-step instructions and clear screens indicators to walk you through the filing process. E-file is a cake-walk
- Greater Accuracy in Processing – accurate tax calculation based on the entries you make and will not sent an incomplete return to IRS.
- Pay Right – while you e-file you pay the tax that you owe not extra or less.
- Electronic Payment – convenience of direct withdrawal of tax due and EFTPS option to make payments.
- Less Hassle, No Mails – no mailing of paper returns and waiting for mails for weeks, everything is managed electronically and digitally.
- Security – safer than mailing your tax return and sent right to the IRS server no more data loss.
- Avoid paying extra – when you e-file you can make sure your return reaches them well in the time frame no late penalties or late filing charges.
- No more typos – while you e-file you won’t get typos such us 1 for I or 0 for o etc.
Electronic filing is by and large the best way of reporting Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720 returns with the IRS and get the best available resources. The most trusted and top rated website since 2007.