The Indoor Tanning service providers are charged with 10% of excise tax for the tanning service they offer. One of the first revenue provisions in the Affordable Care Act to be implemented was the indoor tanning services excise tax, which went into effect on July 1, 2010. The provision applies to almost all businesses that operate ultraviolet tanning lamps, which are required to collect a 10-percent tax on all sales of tanning services.
TaxExcise.com has better ways to handle your Federal Excise Tax filing worries, being an expert and the most experience e-file service provider for all Federal Excise Tax Forms since 2007 we have the e-filing advantages and know your expectations. More over we’re the 1st IRS Authorized e-file service provider for all excise tax forms. More to add and they are;
- An excellent combination of comfort and expertise accessible from your home or office, desktop computer or tablet devices or from your smart phones
- Dedicated tax expert who will work hard to take care of your filing and guarantee 100% accuracy as well as your satisfaction with his work.
- Email or Chat or Call, we have experts to handle it with care. You’re with the most trusted e-file website since 2007 and rated top “the market leader” by your fellow truckers.
- Secured and Safe tax filing services from a renowned Tax e-filing company. 100% secure by Thawte SSL with encryption measures built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information through McAfee Secure.
- Anytime, anywhere access to your tax information and documents. This includes access to your Federal Excise Tax Returns, Schedule -1 copies, year-round assistance.
Electronic Filing for Federal Excise Taxes
The foremost is IRS could receive your returns and process it faster than any other way of filing. Choosing online filing or electronic filing eliminated all possible human errors that could happen in a tax return. Let see some of the larger benefits of e-filing Form 720 returns.
- Faster Processing – e-filed returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Convenience – available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ease of use – user friendly, with step-by-step instructions and clear screens indicators to walk you through the filing process. E-file is a cake-walk
- Greater Accuracy in Processing – accurate tax calculation based on the entries you make and will not sent an incomplete return to IRS.
- Pay Right – while you e-file you pay the tax that you owe not extra or less.
- Electronic Payment – convenience of direct withdrawal of tax due and EFTPS option to make payments.
- Less Hassle, No Mails – no mailing of paper returns and waiting for mails for weeks, everything is managed electronically and digitally.
- Security – safer than mailing your tax return and sent right to the IRS server no more data loss.
- Avoid paying extra – when you e-file you can make sure your return reaches them well in the time frame no late penalties or late filing charges.
- No more typos – while you e-file you won’t get typos such us 1 for I or 0 for o etc.
Electronic filing is by and large the best way of reporting Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720 returns with the IRS and get the best available resources. The most trusted and top rated website since 2007.
3 Simple Steps to complete your Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720. Sign Up Now!
The federal quarterly excise tax returns are due now for the 2nd Quarter of 2019. Electronic filing could save your time, effort and money. Yes, getting started with Form 720, Federal Excise Tax reporting is easy and fast at TaxExcise.com.
Federal Excise Tax Reporting
If your business deals in goods and services that are subject to excise tax—like air transportation, indoor tanning service, PCORI, fishing equipment, or gasoline—then you’ll have to complete IRS Form 720. Form 720 must be filed with the IRS on a quarterly basis in order for your business to report and pay your federal excise tax liability.
Although many business owners still prefer to work on paper, you may be able to save yourself both time and hassle by utilizing the IRS’s e-file program. Completing the form electronically will save you money on paper and stamps—plus, you won’t be relying on your mailing system to make sure you meet your deadline.Continue reading Second Quarter Federal Excise Tax Online Reporting is Due this July 31
Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right – Wade Boggs
Being a Father itself is a great responsibility and being a Father with Trucking as his business makes him a super dad. Dads involved Trucking won’t tell you how to live, they live and let you watch them and learn what life is.
With Fathers Day right around the corner, we at www.Tax2290.com – product of ThinkTrade Inc., wish all the Trucking Dads around the nation a very happy father’s day. A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grown. www.TaxExcise.com – Product of ThinkTrade Inc. would like to show its respect to all the Trucking Dads in its own style by offering a FLAT 10% OFF on all its Service Fee. Continue reading This Father’s Day Avail a FLAT 10% OFF on form 2290 E-file Fee
May we have your attention please, Less than 24 hours in hand to File Three Tax Form that are due TODAY April 30th 2019. Being an IRS Authorized E-file Service Provider it becomes our responsibility to remind Every Tax Payer about upcoming tax Deadlines for the month and where to get it done with ease.
Taxes that are Due Today: Continue reading Less Than 24 hours remaining to File These Tax Forms!