If you haven’t tried e-filing before, now is the time. Most taxpayers – more than 80 percent – file electronically. The IRS has processed more than 1 billion tax returns safely and securely since the nationwide debut of electronic filing in 1990. Fewer people file a paper tax return every year. Here are five good reasons to e-file your tax return:
1. Accurate and complete. E-file is the best way to file an accurate and complete tax return. Tax returns that are incomplete or include errors take longer to process.
2. Safe and secure. Tax preparers and software companies who e-file must meet strict guidelines and provide the best in encryption technology. You receive an acknowledgement within minutes from the IRS on the tax return that is E-filed. If the IRS rejects your tax return, you will receive an instant notification and can quickly correct your return and resubmit it.
3. Faster refunds. An e-filed tax return usually means a faster refund compared to a paper return. The IRS issues most refunds in less than 21 days. An e-filed claim gets processed three times faster, compared to the claim filed by paper.
4. Payment options. While e-filing one can enjoy flexible payment options like EFW Electronic Funds Withdrawal form the bank account, EFTPS Electronic Federal Tax Payment System or can even go with the traditional check or money order option.
5. It’s easy. You can e-file on your own from anywhere. You can use IRS Authorized E-file Service provider or ask your tax Preparer to e-file your return through them. You can complete your tax return within minutes and can reach their customer support for any assistance.
www.taxexcise.com and www.extensiontax.com serves as a one stop shop for all your excise and extension tax needs. All your Excise and Extension tax questions will be answered @ 1-866-245-3918 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.