When we talk about efiling, even today, people go bustle about it. With the internet as the strongest medium to file form 2290, the complete filing doesn’t even take more than 5 minutes of your schedule. Today, we are going to talk about the pros and cons form 2290. Before that, we would like to remind our customers about the due date running on our calendar. 31st August is the last date to file and report form 2290 without penalties. Even if you are a day late, penalties and interest would tag along, even if you have the strongest of the reasons for not reporting tax on time.
Each time we have a new customer at our end, the only question shot across is, how safe it is to efile form 2290. Can you explain the authenticity and the working of your application? How can you be sure, we will receive our schedule 1 copy in minutes?
Security is one thing we always take it right. No matter how many customers we are serving or what kind of tax filing is happening online, we believe in securing our prime product, TaxExcise.com with authentic Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and verified by Thawte’s Global Site Certificate technology. When our website is connected to SSL, every transmission between the computer and our website are encrypted with 128-bit (strong) encryption, completely hiding your data while it travels to us. When a taxpayer keys in the data, and once the data reaches our servers, the information is saved in encrypted form, and in the case of credit card information, we don’t have the option of saving the information at all in our servers.
Here are some simple methods to protect yourself online:
- Do not share your passwords with anyone. And maintain passwords, which are not easily traceable. Writing or saving your password in prominent places should be strictly avoided
- Change your password periodically and make usage of numbers, special characters and different cases to create a complicated password
- Never allow unauthorized people to use your personal computer. If you have to share your computer with people, don’t save password. You can check the settings of your browser you are using and enable the same.
- If you are suspicious about activities taking place with your registered account, reach out for our customer support for instant assistance. Don’t wait for something major to happen. Take action before it’s too late.
- Never download files from un-trusted or unknown sources. Before clicking, check on the information for betterment.
Before you choose to efile with TaxExcise.com or in that case, any efiling application, check upon the security the website is offering. It is always better to file online as the work is done in minutes and you receive your acknowledgement receipt in minutes. And form 2290 can be easily filed through your Smartphone too. That means, you can file your tax on the go with TaxExcise.com. And if you have any questions or queries to be answered related to efiling, you know whom you have to reach. Call upon our Tax Experts @ 866-245-3918 or for email support, ping us at email@example.com for immediate response. You have invested your trust in us; we will never let you down.
And remember, the due date form 2290 for the taxation year 2015-16 is coming closer with the passing time. Ensure you efile your tax return on time to avoid penalties.