It’s August and the Federal Vehicle Use Tax Form 2290 filing is due for the tax year 2019-20. The long weekend approaching and September 3 is the deadline for this years 2290 filing. Never delay further to put yourself into stress of last minute filing. Always file early to allow some time for you to rectify issues if any. IRS will be sure about filing 2290 returns well with in the due date.Continue reading Labor Day APPROACHING and long weekend never miss out to efile 2290 this week
The D-Day to report and pay the 2nd Quarter Federal Excise Tax returns in IRS Tax Form 720. The last few hours to get it done with the IRS. Electronic filing is the best way to get it prepared and reported with the IRS. We can assure you that the returns will be processed by the IRS faster than any other mode of filing. Paper filing takes minimum of 3 weeks to get it processed by the IRS, where else the electronic filing for the efiling takes just 20 minutes for an update. At the worst case when IRS servers are busy processing thousands of returns you will get an update on the same day of filing.
July 31 Due Date for 2nd Quarter Federal Excise Tax Returns.Continue reading Today July 31 and the due date for 2nd Quarter Federal Excise Tax Filing
It’s a good idea to go ahead and file your federal excise tax returns online, that is electronically. We make it easy for the one time filers or returning taxpayer to securely access the website and prepare the tax returns. Review the return and file it online with the IRS for processing it. You’re at the last few days of tax reporting for 2nd quarter, you have no other choice other than efiling it. TaxExcise.com is the only website offering electronic filing for all the Federal Excise Tax Forms;
- Form 720 : Quarterly Federal Excise Tax
- form 8849: Claim for Refund of Excise Taxes
- Form 2290: Federal Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax
Electronic Filing is the best
The foremost is IRS could receive your returns and process it faster than any other way of filing. Choosing online filing or electronic filing eliminated all possible human errors that could happen in a tax return. Let see some of the larger benefits of e-filing Form 720 returns.Continue reading Electronic Filing for Federal Excise Taxes is the best way to do it at the last minute.
The Indoor Tanning service providers are charged with 10% of excise tax for the tanning service they offer. One of the first revenue provisions in the Affordable Care Act to be implemented was the indoor tanning services excise tax, which went into effect on July 1, 2010. The provision applies to almost all businesses that operate ultraviolet tanning lamps, which are required to collect a 10-percent tax on all sales of tanning services.
IRS Tax Form 720 – 2nd Quarter Return is Due now by July 31. eFile it at TaxExcise.com, the only website to eFile Federal Excise Tax Returns wit the IRS.Continue reading Indoor Tanning Service and Quarterly Excise Tax Reporting
TaxExcise.com has better ways to handle your Federal Excise Tax filing worries, being an expert and the most experience e-file service provider for all Federal Excise Tax Forms since 2007 we have the e-filing advantages and know your expectations. More over we’re the 1st IRS Authorized e-file service provider for all excise tax forms. More to add and they are;
- An excellent combination of comfort and expertise accessible from your home or office, desktop computer or tablet devices or from your smart phones
- Dedicated tax expert who will work hard to take care of your filing and guarantee 100% accuracy as well as your satisfaction with his work.
- Email or Chat or Call, we have experts to handle it with care. You’re with the most trusted e-file website since 2007 and rated top “the market leader” by your fellow truckers.
- Secured and Safe tax filing services from a renowned Tax e-filing company. 100% secure by Thawte SSL with encryption measures built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information through McAfee Secure.
- Anytime, anywhere access to your tax information and documents. This includes access to your Federal Excise Tax Returns, Schedule -1 copies, year-round assistance.
Electronic Filing for Federal Excise Taxes
The foremost is IRS could receive your returns and process it faster than any other way of filing. Choosing online filing or electronic filing eliminated all possible human errors that could happen in a tax return. Let see some of the larger benefits of e-filing Form 720 returns.
- Faster Processing – e-filed returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Convenience – available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ease of use – user friendly, with step-by-step instructions and clear screens indicators to walk you through the filing process. E-file is a cake-walk
- Greater Accuracy in Processing – accurate tax calculation based on the entries you make and will not sent an incomplete return to IRS.
- Pay Right – while you e-file you pay the tax that you owe not extra or less.
- Electronic Payment – convenience of direct withdrawal of tax due and EFTPS option to make payments.
- Less Hassle, No Mails – no mailing of paper returns and waiting for mails for weeks, everything is managed electronically and digitally.
- Security – safer than mailing your tax return and sent right to the IRS server no more data loss.
- Avoid paying extra – when you e-file you can make sure your return reaches them well in the time frame no late penalties or late filing charges.
- No more typos – while you e-file you won’t get typos such us 1 for I or 0 for o etc.
Electronic filing is by and large the best way of reporting Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720 returns with the IRS and get the best available resources. The most trusted and top rated website since 2007.