Excise Tax e-File & Compliance (ETEC) Programs – Form 720, Form 2290 and Form 8849
The Excise Tax e-File project was initiated to satisfy the IRS’ requirement to provide electronic filing of Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return, as directed in the American Jobs Creation Act (October 2004). Excise Tax e-File & Compliance (ETEC) Programs (Form 720, 2290 and 8849) has joined the ever-growing-number of tax forms and schedules that can be electronically filed, providing taxpayers the speed and reliability that millions of taxpayers and business owners already enjoy. www.TaxExcise.com offers simple, easy and quick website to file all these excise tax form electronically with IRS. Efile, It’s as easy as 1-2-3!!!
Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return is available for optional electronic filing at www.TaxExcise.com. Simply opt to do your taxes online and join millions of taxpayers enjoying the convenience and ease of on-line filing, immediate acknowledgement of receipt and faster service. Basic interview questions to complete your tax return.
Form 2290, Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return is available for electronic filing at www.TaxExcise.com. The electronic version of Form 2290 will improve excise tax processing, expedite refunds, save personal resources (e.g., time & postage) and reduce preparation and processing errors. Schedule 1 will be available almost immediately (once your return is accepted by the IRS) through www.taxexcise.com – no more waiting for it to come in the mail!
By doing your Truck Tax reporting online [e-filing] you enjoy the maximum comfort:
- IRS Stamped Schedule 1 copy in minutes
- TEXT Alert on status of your return.
- Receive Schedule 1 copy by FAX
- E-file 2290 Amendments, VIN correction, Sold / Transfer Vehicle Credits.
- Bulk data upload, also retrieve prior year data by importing
- No Complex math, Easy to do service.
- No Transaction Charges or Hidden Charges. You pay what you See!!!
- Rated #1 by tax payers; more than 55,000 tax payers have e-filed in 2010.
- No more waiting for Schedule 1 copy by mail; get your copy in minutes through Email and FAX.
- No need to wait in long Queue at IRS office, do it online from anywhere at any time. Opens 24/7, 7 days a week.
- Quick, Safe, Simple, Easy and Most Secured network to file your secured tax returns with IRS.
Taxpayers filing Form 2290 reporting 25 or more vehicles for any taxable period are required by statute to electronically file their Form 2290 tax return through an IRS at www.Tax2290.com an approved & authorized software provider.
Form 8849, Claim for Refund of Excise Taxes (Schedules 1,2, 3, 5, 6 and 8) are now available for optional e-file. Electronically submitted Schedules 2, 3 and 8 refund claims will be processed within 20 days of acceptance by the IRS, versus the usual 45 day processing time on all other 8849 schedules.
FILE YOUR TAXES NOW!
To file your excise forms electronically you will need to visit www.TaxExcise.com an IRS approved & authorized software provider for the tax forms you want to file. Form 720 filing information can be found on the www.tax720.com web page. Form 2290 filing information can be found on the 2290 web page www.Tax2290.com. Form 8849 filing information can be found on the 8849 web page www.Tax8849.com.
QUESTIONS? Call the Support Center Hotline at 866-245-3918 or simply write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Excise Tax: FAQ’s
Form 720 – Frequently Asked Questions
Form 2290 – Frequently Asked Questions
Form 8849 -Frequently Asked Questions