Truck Tax Form 2290 is due this August 31. and need to be filed with the IRS to receive the stamped Schedule-1 proof to present it to get your heavy vehicles registered with state and federal authorities. Form 2290 and Schedule-1 is due now for the new tax year 2016-17 beginning on July 1, 2016, and ending on June 30, 2017. Highway motor vehicles that have a taxable gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more are taxable and must file Form 2290 and pay the tax. Trucks that are used for 5,000 miles or less (7,500 for farm trucks) are required to file a return but are excluded from paying the tax.
2290 e-file discount is back and SAVE BIG:
Tax Form 2290 and Schedule-1 can be prepared and reported online and file it today with a flat 10% off by apply the promo code “HURRYUP” valid till Aug 21. How ever the Form 2290 is due this August 31. and need to be reported and taxes need to be paid in full to avoid penalty for filing your return late or paying your tax late.
Getting Start with 2290 E-file:
You’re for the first time to try electronic filing for your 2290 truck tax returns, no worries we’re there to support you screen-by-screen and guide you through the e-file process to complete it right in the right time. Getting start with e-file is simple and easy as like creating an email account.
- Create a Personal User Account at http://Tax2290.com and
- Add your business details (You may be an individual owner operator, sole proprietor company, limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership, or any other type of organization (including nonprofit, charitable, educational, etc.).)
- Add your heavy vehicle VIN#, Taxable Gross Weight and
- Double check your details, Choose E-file and Transmit to IRS for processing.
- Receive your IRS watermarked (by e-file you would receive Schedule-1 with IRS e-file watermark) Schedule-1 proof in your inbox.
Tax 2290 Call Support:
For anything related to 2290 and its support please feel free to connect with our Help Desk at (866) 245 – 3918, or write to us at email@example.com, we’re more than happy to support you with your 2290 e-file and 2290 tax preparation.
Tax 2290 e-file App:
Tax 2290 returns can also be filed from your smart phone devices, tablet computer devices with the same user account. All you need is to download our free* Tax 2290 App from our own App Store. We’ve apps for Android and Apple devices which is compatible for all android smart phones, iPhone and iPad devices.