So truckers, we have reached the last day for filing form 2290 and we hope you all have Schedule 1 copy for your individual rigs. However, if you have not filed yet, you have few more hours in hand. Get going and drop by Tax2290.com and submit your HVUT to IRS. With the provision to pay online, you really don’t have to worry about the trips to IRS office to pay your dues.
If you are wondering why should you e-file your return, we have jotted few points for your convenience.
- E-filing is Simple, safe and secured with reliable connection for better filing
- You can avail benefits to receive your acknowledged receipt in minutes
- Online recording keeping is an add on feature
- Retrieve and access the data when you wish
- File your return from home or workplace, from desktop or laptop or even through your Smartphone with ease.
- No room for human errors
- Provide you with the access from anywhere, anytime
- No more driving down to IRS office and waiting in long queue to submit your return
- Experience no delay in receiving your schedule 1 copy
- Tax Experts at your bay for instant assistance through chat, email and phone
So if you have decided to e-file taxes for the year 2014-15, following are the documents you need to have them handy:
- EIN and Business Name
- Tax Year And First Used Month
- VIN – Vehicle Identification Number
- Taxable Gross weight of your heavy vehicle,
- Miles covered and type of vehicle you are filing for,
- Unit Number for easy reference of your VIN
Once the return is transmitted to IRS, you will have an update in 20 minutes. There are chances for the IRS to take some time to process your return. So maintain patience or get in touch with our customer service for better assistance. However, do note, when you return is transmitted online, the acknowledged receipt is watermarked with IRS logo for authentication with the received date. This watermarked Schedule 1 copy is accepted across all DMV’s and you can use it for registering your vehicle tags and renewing insurance plates.
So what is the wait for, you have only few hours to think over your decision. E-filing is the best option with the time span you have in hand. And if you are looking forward to experience the most authentic efiling form 2290 online, Tax2290.com is the platform to cover all your needs within clicks.
If you have any queries or not sure how E-filing works, our Tax Experts will explain you from scratch. Reach us for more assistance at 1-866-245-3918 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.