TaxExcise.com has better ways to handle your Federal Excise Tax filing worries, being an expert and the most experience e-file service provider for all Federal Excise Tax Forms since 2007 we have the e-filing advantages and know your expectations. More over we’re the 1st IRS Authorized e-file service provider for all excise tax forms. More to add and they are;
- An excellent combination of comfort and expertise accessible from your home or office, desktop computer or tablet devices or from your smart phones
- Dedicated tax expert who will work hard to take care of your filing and guarantee 100% accuracy as well as your satisfaction with his work.
- Email or Chat or Call, we have experts to handle it with care. You’re with the most trusted e-file website since 2007 and rated top “the market leader” by your fellow truckers.
- Secured and Safe tax filing services from a renowned Tax e-filing company. 100% secure by Thawte SSL with encryption measures built in and an assurance about confidentiality of your personal information through McAfee Secure.
- Anytime, anywhere access to your tax information and documents. This includes access to your Federal Excise Tax Returns, Schedule -1 copies, year-round assistance.
Electronic Filing for Federal Excise Taxes
The foremost is IRS could receive your returns and process it faster than any other way of filing. Choosing online filing or electronic filing eliminated all possible human errors that could happen in a tax return. Let see some of the larger benefits of e-filing Form 720 returns.
- Faster Processing – e-filed returns are processed much faster than paper filed returns.
- Convenience – available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Ease of use – user friendly, with step-by-step instructions and clear screens indicators to walk you through the filing process. E-file is a cake-walk
- Greater Accuracy in Processing – accurate tax calculation based on the entries you make and will not sent an incomplete return to IRS.
- Pay Right – while you e-file you pay the tax that you owe not extra or less.
- Electronic Payment – convenience of direct withdrawal of tax due and EFTPS option to make payments.
- Less Hassle, No Mails – no mailing of paper returns and waiting for mails for weeks, everything is managed electronically and digitally.
- Security – safer than mailing your tax return and sent right to the IRS server no more data loss.
- Avoid paying extra – when you e-file you can make sure your return reaches them well in the time frame no late penalties or late filing charges.
- No more typos – while you e-file you won’t get typos such us 1 for I or 0 for o etc.
Electronic filing is by and large the best way of reporting Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720 returns with the IRS and get the best available resources. The most trusted and top rated website since 2007.
3 Simple Steps to complete your Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Form 720. Sign Up Now!
The Federal Excise Taxes are reported quarterly with the IRS using Federal Excise Tax Form 720, for 2nd Quarter it was due on July 31 and if you have missed out the July deadline, you can still report it online at TaxExcise.com. Reduce your late fee charges, penalties and interest by filing it as early as possible.
Electronic filing is the best way as it reaches IRS in minutes and gets processed immediately with out any further delay. An acknowledgement is share by the IRS on acceptance, we in-return sent it across to your inbox. E-file is the fastest way to report taxes with the IRS, also the convenient, safe and secured way. Record keeping is also easy and you can access your tax return any time any day, it is available in our website. Continue reading Missed out to report your 2nd Quarter Federal Excise Tax
“Like mothers, taxes are often misunderstood, but seldom forgotten” – Lord Bramwell
Month of July comes in with a lot of due dates for Taxes, Once such Important Tax that is due this July is your Federal Excise Tax Form 720. Form 720 is filed after the End of Ever Quarter making it a Quarterly Federal Excise Tax that is filed on sales of certain Products that come under the Excise Tax Category. Though this Tax is Filed Four Times a year, there is one Special category in this Tax Form that is filed only once a year that is along with the Second Quarter Form 720 and that is Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI). Continue reading Report and Pay your PCORI Taxes through Second Quarter Form 720!
The Federal Excise Taxes for 2nd Quarter (April to June) of 2017 is due this July and July 31. is the last date to report it with the IRS.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) imposes a fee on health insurance issuers and plan sponsors of self-insured health plans to help fund the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute. The fee, called the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) fee, is calculated based on the average number of lives covered under the policy or plan.
PCORI fees applies to policy or plan years ending on or after Oct. 1, 2012, and before Oct. 1, 2019 are reported and paid annually using IRS Form 720 (Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return). These fees are due each year by July 31 of the year following the last day of the plan year. This means that, for plan years ending in 2016, the PCORI fees are due by July 31, 2017. This PCORI fee is based on the average number of lives covered under the policy or plan, can be prepared and reported online with the IRS at http://TaxExcise.com an IRS Authorized e-file service provider for all excise tax forms including Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax return. Continue reading Report Excise Tax on PCORI Fee online
The Affordable Care Act imposes a fee on issuers of specified health insurance policies and plan sponsors of applicable self-insured health plans to help fund the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute. The fee, required to be reported only once a year on the second quarter Form 720 and paid by its due date, July 31, is based on the average number of lives covered under the policy or plan.
The fee applies to policy or plan years ending on or after Oct. 1, 2012, and before Oct. 1, 2019. The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute fee is filed using Form 720, Quarterly Federal Excise Tax Return. Although Form 720 is a quarterly return, for PCORI, Form 720 is filed annually only, by July 31. Continue reading Patient Center Outcome Research Institution (PCORI) Fee Online